Welcome to the Doberman Doghouse!

Hi! I made this site to talk about my Doberman, Talim! Talim is 1yr 4mo now, and she has been part of my life since June, 2011.

Talim is purebred Doberman Pinscher, sired by a Champion show dog named Keiser in Miami, Florida. She now lived with me in Port Saint Lucie, Florida and loves it! Its perfect weather for a Doberman here in Florida.

Together my girlfriend and I take her to the dog park, and I frequently take her on adventures through the woods, either on foot or on bike. She'll trail off to my side when I'm on my bike, sometimes its hard for me to keep up! One of her favorite things to do is to pull me or my girlfriend on rollerblades, but I think she purposefully will dart off into the grass to make us crash. Doh!

Stay tuned for pics and vids of Talim's antics, and also excellent tips on raising your Doberman!

No comments: